- IT IS ILLEGAL for TID to pipe the canal if doing so will devalue your property.
- IT IS ILLEGAL for TID to materially interfere with your enjoyment of your property by cutting down trees.
- IT IS ILLEGAL for the Federal Government to fund the piping project without sufficiently considering viable alternatives.
- IT IS ILLEGAL for the Federal Government to fund the piping project with out a proper cost – benefit analysis.
- TID does have a right to maintain and repair the existing canal, but TID has NO RIGHT to enter your private
property perform illegal activities. The Court, not TID will decided what is legal.
This is the United States of America and, unless and until the Court determines otherwise,
you have the right to stop TID entering your property to undertake an illegal construction project.